Derech HaMelech

The Weekly Raid From Galus

Friday, February 5, 2010

Port-au-Prince - CNN: Not The U.S. But Israel Has The Most Sophisticated Hospital In Haiti -- VosIzNeias.com

Port-au-Prince - Haitians who were overjoyed to see loved ones alive but injured after last week's quake are now having to watch them die slowly and painfully, doctors say. Infections are raging due to a lack of adequate medical supplies. but one hospital that was set up by the Israelis seem to be the most sophisticated as of today operating. Kiddish Hashem MAMISH!!! Watch below CNN's report.

1 comment:

  1. I was sitting with my wife when I ruminated to myself, "which arab country was it that sent a field hospital to Haiti?" ...Oh, Right! Then I thought that beneficence is a true indication of strength. Only the strong can give...

    ReplyDelete